This blood test is a basic assessment of an individuals health. It enables the health care provider guidance and baseline for possible future tests. If a blood parameter is abnormal a follow up blood test may be requested.
A doctor will allocate his professional time before your consultation to assess your biochemistry and medical questionnaire. The price listed includes professional time for services allocated by the doctor in preparing, interpreting your biochemistry along with evaluation assessment of your medical questionnaire before your consultation.
Refund Policy: As significant work and resources have been undertaken before your consultation, if you fail to attend the consultation there will be no refund.
- Dr MedLab TeleHealth Consultation
- Full Blood Examination (FBC)
- Kidney Function Tests (UE)
- Liver Function Tests (LFT)
- Lipid Studies – Cholesterol, Triglycerides, LDL/HDL Ratio, Chol/HDL Ratio
- Fasting Glucose Test